NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Wednesday, February 26, 2014


 Since I just wrote a post about Bubblews I thought I'd post the link to my profile on there.    Depending on my mood, sometimes I use a flower image on the profile.  Other times I use one particularly smiley face that I created for that purpose.  At yet others times I may change the image for a season, for weather or for a holiday.  None of this is important, and none of matters.  In fact, it's actually contrary to what people are advised on that site or others, which is essentially not to change their profile image too often (if they change it at all).

I don't see, or treat Bubblews as "a writing site".  I see/treat it as a "social site" (but, of course, with a profile and a lot of space intended for writing and "storing" writing/posts on that profile.



By the way, the post to which I referred:

Just Some Comments On The Social Site, "Bubblews"

No comments:

Post a Comment