NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Sunday, July 5, 2015

More Shifting Around Of Different Types Of Writing

As I continue to move any number of pieces of writing (or in some cases, "sort-of-writing, maybe" from one site/place or another,  I've got my "First-Hand Perspectives" blog looking kind of like a reproduction of my Bubblews account (sort of, but not entirely).   :/

I just thought I'd post this link to my most recent comments about that issue (even if it's only a temporary one - or not, who, in the Internet-writing/contributing world even knows these days).

It's my latest "FHP" post, ""Breaking Up The Bubblews Account Transfers..."

(I just figured, since the subject of "writing" is the point of this particular blog, including  that post might make some sense - at least for now.)


No comments:

Post a Comment