NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Monday, September 5, 2016

About Some Upcoming "Notebook Posts" That I'm Going To Post On Here

Since I have no particular "system" with regard to which posts I'll posts first on here, or else first on a "Notebook Blog", I thought I'd make things easier on myself (at least with SOME posts) and post a few on here first and then send them to their respective/applicable "notebooks".  I don't particularly want this blog to be about nothing but the "notebook-blog-related" stuff, but for now that's what I'm working on.  Things can always be changed later if it makes more sense.  Since this is an "anything-writing" page I don't care if it turns out to have a big mix of all kinds of stuff.

Trying to figure out how to come up with something potentially useful for other people (at some point) out of a mix of circumstances and individual little issues remains a challenge because some of the little issues are very common or fairly common.  Then again, the particular combination of them all isn't all that common.

So, the challenge for me is to even be able to muster up the interest in posting about excruciatingly uninteresting little issues that would only apply to some people in some situations or combinations of them.  Then again, it always goes back to the same thing, which is that if I don't get some things down to, perhaps, reference back to, I can't make points I ultimately aim to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment