NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Monday, November 28, 2016

Another Blog In Upheaval By Virtue Of Inactivity - "Life On Key"

"Life On Key" isn't just a blog (of mine) that suffers from inactivity.  It also suffere from lack of definition.

When I went looking at blogs that need attention I found my post about "a new life for 'Life on Key'".  Well, that was a hopeful post, I guess, but I see no particular signs of life after the last couple of posts.  I'm probably going to do something similar with that one as I'm planning to do with some of the others (like "Relationship Glitches".  For now, I'm including here the "banner" for "Life on Key" (because, one way or another, it will facilitate some shifting around of posts).

No comments:

Post a Comment