NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Monday, November 28, 2016







"Lifestyles Of The Poor And Invisible" is not really just about "poor" (low-income) individuals and families,but I couldn't resist the title because of that old show, "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" (is that even on anywhere or any more?  Doesn't matter.  I couldn't ever understand the entertainment value in that type of thing, but to each his own)..  The blog description gives a more complete/accurate idea about what the aims/subjects of this blog will be.

Unlike other pages I have that are old and/or neglected and/or have had so many "transfers" to/from them that they're essentially a tired mess, this particular blog is one I started but never did anything at all with, mainly because this was going to be a "pet project" type of thing.  I had concrete, clear, plans for what I'd include, but I set it aside because I was too wrapped up with trying to clean up, fix up, adjust to, and anticipate all kinds of changes that were going on for existing writing, writing sites, etc. etc.

So, this blog has been one that I've set aside and kind of kept a secret (along with some of the things I've collected in my computer but not put online).

As is probably pretty obvious (by what's on this "online-writing etc." blog you're reading), I'm still pretty much mucking my way through so much of the old pages/material that I can't pretend I'll be getting this "Lifestyles.." thing into real gear in the near future.  Still, when I ran into it I decided to write this post about, mainly because I'm so, so, sick of all the old stuff.

While I don't plan to let this one sit "forever" (the way I've let some other blogs do), I'm not going to rush into posting any-old-thing on it.    For now, I'll just note here that I decided to aim to give this particular blog what I hope is a kind of quiet, tasteful, and serious look because the people I'll be aiming it at, and the subjects I hope to cover, are more likely to be people who would appreciate that "atmosphere" on the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment