NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Finally Got A Few Starter Posts On The "Walking Notes" Blog

This morning I thought I'd spend a couple of hours getting a couple of posts copied/written on the "walking notes" blog.  I continue to kind of regret not having kept some kind of "diary type of thing" over the last several years; because now, trying to get some tedious "foundation facts" down so that future posts on "Notes" blogs will make sense just feels like inflicting excruciating detail to the point that I feel like I've given up on aiming for good writing completely.

One reason I've not really kept any "diary type" blogs is that I know, at least with the stuff I would have included in such a blog, none of it was/is interesting.  The moral to the story and lesson learned, however, has been that one shouldn't/can't always worry about what's interesting (or even what's good writing).

For now, my blog settings are such that I don't worry about inflicting tedious stuff on anyone who hasn't come looking specifically for it (as if anyone would be likely to do that at all).

The one thing about the "Notes-blogs thing" is, however, that once I get a few main points/ideas down as starting points things will pick up speed with regard to my plans for them (individually and/or combined).

No comments:

Post a Comment