NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A Post About My "WordCrafter09" Blog


Pretty much finished with the transitioning from the pen-name.

Maybe it's strange to post a link to a blog that I'm "phasing away" from; but since I've been in the process of transitioning away from using a long-time pen name and instead using my own name, I just thought that I'd write this post to say that the "phase-away" is pretty much over.  I suppose I may have some use for the "WordCrafter09" blog at some point (or else I'll just delete it).  If I do have a use for it I'm sure going to have to do some cleaning-up of some of the very "unstructured" posts I have on there now.

In any case, as part of my "phasing out" of that blog and "phasing more into" this one,  I'd post not only the name of the blog that I'm phasing away from but a link to it - not because I recommend anyone clicking on that link, but because I have A Thing about continuity (or something).

The other thing is that I'm lazy.  As I move away from using sites/pages from which I can easily click to get to one or another blog (without going to my Google account), I like to have a lazy/easy way to get myself to some mostly unused blog/page if/when I have some reason to want to go to it. 

I figure I can always delete this post at some point. 

 "WordCrafter09" Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment