NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

About "The Lisa H. Warren" Blog




I just wrote a post about my "WordCrafter09" blog.  The same kind of thing applies to my "The Lisa H. Warren Blog"

"The Lisa H. Warren" Blog

Both are blogs that served some purpose at one time.  Both are just kind of there and waiting for the very occasional update (if there ever comes a time for one) - or else waiting for deletion.  I can see the possibility for major overhaul for the "WordCrafter09" one.  The pen-name one, on the other hand, is one that I'm leaving up just because I figure it isn't really bothering anybody as long as it isn't in search engines or the in the blogger directory.

As long as my "pen-name account" on HubPages remains up and running, I suppose I'll leave the pen-name blog.  Then again, if it just seems too useless to link it with that account I may do something else.   

No comments:

Post a Comment