NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Thursday, April 7, 2016

The "HubPages Answer" Graphic


Posts with the above graphic are things I wrote first on HubPages' "Answers" section, as answers.
I often go there looking for either ideas for writing or else just a way to kill some time.  Authors are allowed to retain the rights to their own words on that site.  Obviously, copying the words of others is not allowed.
  
Some my "answers" are self-explanatory.  With others I've described or re-worded the question as it appeared/appears.    I change blog settings as necessary with regard to may/may not be picked up in search engines/directories.  Regardless of setting I have at any given time, I've made efforts to assure that that the posts marked, "HubPages Answer" stand little chance of making their way into search engines. 

Note:   With one eight-year-old account and one six-year-old account on HubPages, I may post some answers that are as old as eight years old and/or are from either of the two open accounts.  When I decide to re-post an answer on this blog that material won't be being posted online as new material.  I won't bother including the original posting date on here because I already have that information in my own files (and on the HubPages accounts), so I don't need it for my own records, and I don't think anyone who finds it on here (if anyone does) will be particularly interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment