NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Friday, April 22, 2016

When I'm Sixty-Four - Piano (Stereo)

There's something to be said for having a sense-of-humor with regard to some things, but also something to be said for breaking up a tedious blog with, say, a piano ditty.
  (Besides, sometimes when lyrics don't entirely apply there also something to be said for an instrumental version of one thing or another.).  In any case, I couldn't resist this one (mainly, I suppose, if one can't entirely embrace it or ignore it yet prefers not to lie about it to oneself or to others; one may as well attempt to make a little joke about it (I suppose - and can I have an eye-roll emoticon here please....).

No comments:

Post a Comment