NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

It's Never A Good Idea To Allow A Blog To Turn Into A "Dumping Ground"

As I've continued to try to set up things on this blog, while also trying to address "matters of trimming out/consolidating/etc" with other blogs/sites, I've allowed myself the luxury and temporary peace-of-mind of not even looking at my "Words By ME Whelan" blog on WordPress (or any number of other blogs/sites, for that matter). Since I've spent quite a bit of time actually writing over the last couple of days, it seemed like today might be a good day to do something less taxing - like at least LOOK at what needs to be done with some of the seemingly forgotten (even though they're not) blogs. It turns out even looking at/thinking about the blog-in-question is a heck of a lot more "taxing" than writing. I'm posting a link to my attempt to at least sort of write an "update post", mainly because a quick and easy link from this blog will make it less likely that I'll allow myself that "luxury and peace-of-mind" associated with avoiding dealing with what's on that blog.

 "Words By ME Whelan"

No comments:

Post a Comment