NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Sunday, May 1, 2016

The "Notebooks" ("Notebook Blogs")

The "Notebooks" seem to be getting off to a slow start, and I ask myself if they're at risk of being yet another bunch of poorly developed blogs (as far as content goes).  I'm not really concerned about that happening.  It's just that on this rainy Sunday I was up very early and have spent pretty much all of my time (with a few breaks here or there), setting up the "notebooks" (which is, for now, a kind of little network under the umbrella of "newest online writing efforts".  It took quite a bit of work (and it probably wasn't all that smart of me to indulge in that "...some rambling" post I did a little while ago on here),

In any case, I started working around 6:00 a.m. or so, and it's now just after 11:00 p.m. (my time), so I'm kind of running out of steam at this point.   The good thing is that I've got the "notebooks" set up and in place, so I'll be able to just post next time "out". 

I really shouldn't post the links to today's efforts yet, in view of how few posts (if any) they have.  But, by doing that, any posts I write here (on this blog) that  I couldn't post without referring to the "notebooks blogs" can now be posted and still make some sense.  As with so many things in life, it's all kind of matter of "one can't do this until one does such-and-such, but one can't do such-and-such until one does whatever-else".

So, I've just decided to post the list of "notebooks" here and point out that there really is not much of anything on any of them (in some cases, nothing at all); but also, what does appear on a few of them is truly not any of my better efforts.  I remind myself that they are, after all, "notebooks", and therefore don't need to be impressive and/or perfect.

Anyway, now that they're set up I'll be able to concentrate on substance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment