NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Just To Be Clear About That List Of "Noteooks"...

After I did the two posts right before this one (with one having that list of "notebook blogs"), I looked at the subjects and thought, "OMG, I hope people realize that ALL of this stuff doesn't apply to me ALL the time!"  While the blogs are certainly based on personal experience with one thing or another I want to be clear that some of the subjects/focus have little, if anything, to do with me at all.

Come to think of it, maybe that's why I haven't listed all these areas of "personal exposure" together in the past (because lumped together they look really dismal and depressing).  The thing is, however, that I'm not one to waste even limited personal experience by not trying to make some use of it.

Besides, under that "umbrella" of all those things that have made up my "overall situation" at one time or another, I've become more and more concerned on behalf of a few different groups of people, with very elderly people some of my biggest concerns.  More on all of this later (whether here or in one of the "notebooks").  For now, I just wanted to mention that while I've gained some insight through any number of elements of my own experience, that list (and those blogs) aren't only, or always, about me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment