NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

About The "Other Writing" Posts

I've just posted two "Other Writing" posts.  I wanted them posted today not because I want to call attention to that other writing, but because I want the links here for my own purposes.  The fact my aim is to de-emphasize the stuff in the "Other Writing" posts (at least for now).  (By the way, there are so far two "Other Writing" posts (A and B).  There may be more in the future, but I think those two posts pretty much serve the purpose of keeping all that stuff that needs my attention in one pace (this blog).

Because I have stuff that's set on "private" and other stuff that has any number of different combinations of settings that may/may not change from one day to the next, I'm not entirely sure that some of those "Other Writing" links will actually work.  The majority of them will, however, if, for some reason, someone is at all interested in them.

Since I pretty much want the "Other Writing" posts to sink to "Older Posts" as start posting more and more on this blog, I'll just write a note that refers to them in the sidebar and point out that the posts with the label, "Other Posts", have been posted on February 24, 2016; and that will allow anyone interested (for some reason) know how to find the posts that have the links.

Long story a little less long (about the stuff in those posts) is that as of today, and for one reason or another, it's stuff that isn't ready to be moved to the one of the front burners.

No comments:

Post a Comment