NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Finally I Got To The Point Where I Could Get Rid Of Most Pages/Blogs With My Name In The Title

Not that anyone who isn't me would be interested in this new progress, but I've finally been able to set on "private" almost everything with my name on it.  There's still one blog from "another category" and a mostly abandoned site that needs closing (at some point).  At least I won't be a) confusing myself, or b) disgusting myself with those extra blogs that only ended up with my name in the title because I was lazy at the time (and didn't particularly care or need to care).

No comments:

Post a Comment