NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Sunday, February 21, 2016

February 20 - Another Filler Post

As the end of February gets near I find I'm less compelled to write a bunch of Spring posts or post Spring pictures (the way I usually do as I declare February 1 "Spring in my mind" (regardless of blizzards and whatever other weather, or convention, would seem to indicate otherwise).  February has brought enough days that have reached the 50's and sometimes 60-degree mark (as was the case today).  So, between that and the fact that we haven't had to deal with - like - nine feet of snow and record-cold temperatures this year; I guess I haven't been as tuned in to bringing in my own start of Spring (again, which is February 1 as far as I'm concerned.

Continuing to try to sort out, reorganize, and (in many cases) bury a bunch of stuff I've written in one place or another online.  Between that particular project and whatever else I've written but not posted somewhere (for one reason or another), I'm spending quite a bit of time either being bored or else resting when I'm not doing something with the online writing that I already have done (or again, when I'm not writing something new).  Either way, I don't have much interesting to say on here.

Some people say if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.  Instead, I'm going with "If you can't say anything interesting and/or at least sort of entertaining in some way don't say anything at all."  (Well, unless, for some reason, you REALLY think it's time to write a new filler post.  :/ _

No comments:

Post a Comment