NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Taking a break from "free-time" writing until a) I have something to write that's worth writing, and/or b) get tired of all this "reorganizing" of online writing that I've been doing and decide to take a break from THAT and write some foolishness.   Actually, I've got some ideas for stuff that is not foolishness, but if I spend much more time "addressing the matter" of this old stuff I won't be getting to those ideas.

In any case, what's here (on this blog) is, as they say, here (for what it is or isn't worth).

No comments:

Post a Comment