NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Trying To Address Some Issues With My HubPages Account(s)



In some ways I've spent so much time trying to figure out what I should be writing on HubPages (now that some fairly major changes are really getting under way) that I've both chosen to hold off on, but also kind of forgotten about, writing any "new and improved" Hubs.  I've been slowly trying to get one of the accounts a little more up and running, although I'm still kind of holding off with any Hubs that take more than x-amount of time/effort.  I've got some images to fix before really moving on.

Still, a little progress is better than no-progress.  If nothing else, at least I finally actually wrote something that won't seem like an emergency to delete.  I'm not going to post a link here (at least not right now), but I'll post the image (because I'd like to make the orange smiley face (my own "artistic creation" for the late Bubblews).

Since most of the subjects I write about don't lend themselves well to too many images; and since I have always pretty much hated so many of those canned images that people use and that scream, "Internet canned image", I'd once decided to just remove most images from most things that I'd written.  For now, and if I think the thing is at all worth bothering with, I figure I'll aim to at least create one or another kind of my own images.  They aren't great, but they're better than none (in some instances).


No comments:

Post a Comment