NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Saturday, March 19, 2016

When You're Tired Of Things (In Your Offline/Real Life OR On The Internet It Can Be Good To Get Your Mind On Something Light, "Fluffy" And/Or Generally Not Heavy And Depressing

The title of this post, as well the content in it, pretty much says it why I a) wrote the thing to which I'm posting a link here, and b) decided to write this post at all.  The image I've used is one that happened to be handy for me (as I said, I've been operating in a kind of tired/lazy mode recently), and I have no idea who the guy singing is.  I just liked his rendition of the song.

In any case, this is a "Hub" (I put that in quotes because not everyone knows what a "Hub" is, at least5 as it's used on HubPages.) I wrote last night as I was trying to think up a less fluffy kind of thing of thing to write.

"Where-Exactly-Is-Our-Soul-Just-A-Personal-Opinion" (Someone Online Asked. I Tried To Answer - As If They Care About My Thoughts On The Matter....

No comments:

Post a Comment