NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Just A Note About Some Posts That Will Be Clustered Together Here

Originally, I wasn't really planning to post some things that are aimed for the "notebooks" here.   What I was going to do was to post the original on one or more of those  and either post a link here, or not post any link at all, depending on what the post was.

For the next few posts I think I'll just post them here as quickly as I can, without worrying about where they "apply".   For now I'll posts the links.   I need to do what's easiest and quickest for me.  It doesn't matter with material "at this level".  I can always shift things around/delete things (etc.) later.

No comments:

Post a Comment