NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Friday, May 29, 2015

Oh... I Remember Now...

Once I wrote the post I just wrote, and then posted it, my memory was jogged about what the problem with this blog was.  I had originally had plans for it to be "minimalist", but once I started moving stuff from other sites to here there was a whole "deal" with formats and images (etc.), which not only threw off the look of "minimal", but threw me off too.   I'm not going to get into the thing about my "Thing" about being neat and organized; but when one sets up one blog with the idea of finally finding/creating "minimalist" online (or on Kindle, which is why e.readers are good); one can get lazy with regard to "converting" things like problems with inconsistent formatting.

Looking at this blog now, I think I may actually move everything out of it (or at least put the posts on "revert-to-draft") and copy stuff to a "non-minimalist" page of my own,

Generally, I don't think my "Thing" about being neat and organized and consistent would "qualify" as OCD, but I do know I'm that high end of that "needs-all-organized" scale.  And yes, enough "flaws" in my "visual field" and I can be stopped dead in my tracks with regard to being a able to keep up the "mental energy" I need to deal with all the junk/not-junk in my online writing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment