NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Setting This "Transferring Project" Aside As Sunday Morning Arrives.

I'm not going to get into the whole thing about moving some stuff from the site, Bubblews, to here.  Besides there having been so many changes on that site, I've never really known what people were supposed to be writing on there.   I don't really plan to clean out my whole account on there (at least right now).

Anyway, I've spent several hours moving a bunch of stuff that I don't really want on my account there.  Kind of waiting to see where, if anywhere, things go on that site.  For now (long story short), the posts I've been moving appear here with the orange-flower picture I've been using on Bubblews. 

At least for now, having that picture with former Bubblews posts will, if nothing else, help me immediately identify if a post (on here) came first from there.  Depending on the post, I may remove the "identifying" picture (and maybe he post) once I figure out what I want to do (if anything) with each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment