NOTE

As I continue to work on things away from this blog (which is a collection of Free-Time/Casual Online Writing, Remarks, And Notes By ME Whelan) and continue to figure out what goes and what stays of my existing online-writing, the de-emphasizing of one or another continues as well....

Friday, May 29, 2015

Oh, OK. Now I see That I Can't Deal With This Blog Right Now

After the two posts I just did I decided to look a little more at what's on this blog.  Now I see that I really can't deal with such a weird mix of stuff (limited as it may be).  I really need just need to go back to what I started doing (but it's good that I've been reminded of a few things that I have on here - and want to move to somewhere else).  OK.  No more "pop-up" posts after this one (well, "pop-up" from my standpoint).

No comments:

Post a Comment